Understand, operationalize and manage data protection (GDPR)
How can we implement the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation in the company more easily and more controllably? How can data governance actively contribute to compliance with GDPR requirements? Which rules, tools and technologies support the visibility and traceability of personal data in operations?
In a pleasant, open atmosphere, you will learn the basics of the GDPR and what implications this has on operational data management and data governance. You will learn which Data Management disciplines can contribute to the
DSGVO compliance. This will give you a better picture of how “data privacy by design” can be implemented in concrete terms. Furthermore, we will address the mutual relationship between data protection, information security, other legal requirements, risk management and their interaction with professional data governance.
- 1 day seminar, 09:00 – 17:00 hrs
- Lectures, discussion and group work
- incl. catering
- incl. materials
- Specialists and managers in the data-driven environment
- All decision makers, project and program managers from business units, IT and data management who have to implement and consider data protection requirements.
- IT & data governance leaders and managers
- IT and data governance consultants
- Seminar: 970,- € per person
- Seminar + Expert Coaching (3 x 1h, as required) = 1.280,-€.
All prices per person plus VAT
For in-house team seminars with individual content, we will be happy to make you a suitable offer. Please contact us.
Dates on request.
All offer also possible online.