Successfully introduce data governance
In an open, pleasant atmosphere, you will learn about current findings and approaches for the introduction of data governance programs. Experienced senior experts use numerous practical examples to explain different approaches to solutions at all levels: Strategic, organizational, technological. You will have the chance to bring your own situation into the discussion as a case study and learn valuable design tools for data governance initiatives.
- 1-2 day seminar, 09:00 – 17:00 hrs.
- Lectures, discussion and group work
- incl. catering
- incl. materials
- Specialists and managers in the data-driven environment
- All decision makers, project managers and experts who want to professionalize their handling of data
- CIO’s, CTO’s, CDO’s
- Data users, managers, strategists, data owners & data stewards
- Data Manager, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Manager
- 2-day seminar: 1.530,- € per person
- Seminar + Expert Coaching (4 x 1h, as needed) = 1.980,-€.
All prices per person plus VAT.
For in-house team seminars with individual content, we will be happy to make you a suitable offer. Please contact us.
Dates on request.
All offer also possible online.