Information Security Management for Data Professionals (according to ISO 27000)
What does information security management encompass? How can it be anchored, controlled and monitored in operational data governance?
Which legal requirements and standards support the implementation?
In a pleasant, open atmosphere, learn about the legal, organizational and technical basics of information security, as well as requirements for the
planning, implementation and maintenance of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) in companies.
Experienced experts certified to ISO/IEC 27000 will guide you through the requirements, application areas and process steps of a professional ISMS, and will use practical examples to show approaches to systematic implementation and monitoring.
Similarities and differences to other legal regulations, in particular the requirements of data protection, are shown as well as approaches for effective anchoring with data protection.
effective anchoring with data governance & operational data management disciplines.
- 1-day seminar, 09:00 – 17:00
- Lectures, discussion and group work
- incl. catering
- incl. materials
- Specialists and managers in the data-driven environment
- All decision makers, project and program managers from business units, IT and data management
- IT & Data Governance leaders and managers
- IT and data governance consultants
- Seminar: 970,- € per person
- Seminar + Expert Coaching (3 x 1h, as needed) = 1.280,-€
All prices per person plus VAT
For in-house team seminars with individual content, we will be happy to make you a suitable offer. Please contact us.
Dates on request.
All offer also possible online.