Data Architektur & Design & Management
Data Modeling Leadership Boot Camp
Data modeling is experiencing a renaissance and must be newly integrated in digital and data-driven teams. Here we learn the basics, background and procedures of data modeling in classic and modern environments and understand the requirements of how these can be maintained, updated and optimized in distributed teams.
Our data modeling boot camp is a lively experience.
You will learn the basics, background and procedures of data modeling without having to become an expert yourself.
This seminar is aimed at executives, project managers and employees from business departments and data management who want to understand how and where data modeling is used and how it can be integrated into existing structures.
We will highlight current challenges and show best practices to deal with them – both in classical modeling and new requirements (e.g. cloud-based applications, data vaults, graph databases, etc.).
You get the opportunity to experiment with common modeling tools.
In most cases, the understanding of requirements and interrelationships in the 3 core levels only opens up when you operate such solutions yourself:
- Conceptual data model
- Logical data model
- Technical data model
- 1 day seminar, 09:00 – 17:00 hrs
- Lectures, demonstrations, use of tools and technologies
- incl. catering
- Specialists and executives in the data-driven environment
- All decision makers, project & program managers and experts
of a future data governance organization
- Business analysts and data managers from specialist departments
– Chief data officers, program officers, IT & data governance managers
- Data users, managers, strategists
- Seminar: 970,- € per person
- Seminar + Expert Coaching (2 x 1h, as needed) = 1.180,-€
All prices per person plus VAT
For In-House Team Seminars with individual content we will be happy to make you a suitable offer. Please contact us.
Dates on request.
All offer also possible online.